Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

Be a Book Character! Really Cool Contest

Mostest Awesomest Contest

So, I wanted to come up with a KICKASS C ONTEST to celebrate my first book being out.

The problem is I didn’t want to be like everybody else. I know, go figure right? I’m kinda high maintenance like that. I don’t wanna be bigger or badder, just different. SO I thought to myself, “Self, how can we make this different.” Then I came up with an answer.

Give the People What They Want!

“But what do they want?” I thought to myself after my brilliant revelation.

Money? Fame? Power? Their father back, you sonofabitch?  (Sorry, Princess Bride moment.)

Well I don’t have any of those to offer. Trust me as soon as I do, I will be having some seriously foshizzle contests.

In the meantime I did figger out something to offer!

“Huh?” you say!

You get to be in a book! Do you get money from this? No

Do you get power? Only from your electric company.

Do you get fame? Quite possibly. I’ll let you know.

Do you get to be a kickfrigginass character in the third book of the Demonkin Series? You bet your ass you do! Not only that, but you get to  chose if you want your character to be one of the GOOD GUYS (boo) or one of the BAD GUYS (yay)!

Lovely assistant, please tell them what else they win!

A new ca…Nevermind, wrong gameshow. You get to choose your character! You could be a vampire, a werewolf, an elf. The possibilities are ENDLESS! WOO HOO.

Oh. There’s one more thing. You get to be in the DEDICATION!

I hereby dedicate this book to Insert name here, WINNER of the Demonkin Mostest Awesomest Contest!

“How do I enter?” you ask.

Simple! Click This cover. Buy the book. Wherever you buy the book, in the reviews section, post your favorite part and tell people why they should buy ORIGINS! Once you’ve done that, just comment here to let me know you entered!

Could I have made things any simpler? HAHAHA! I don’t think so!

So, Click the book and get started! The contest will run until April 15th, 2011. Have FUN!

No comments: